'Chance to change life?' - Going overseas for university study

thaomeo 1 / -  
Studying abroad provides various opportunities, however, students can get confused about whether they should study abroad or not.Some people argue that an overseas education gives them an edge over other students. On the other hand, there are some problems that international students could encounter during their experiences.

It can not be denied, people who have a degree from outside their country are seen as more successful than others who get their degree locally.For example, most of Vietnamese students who chose to continue study abroad have got better jobs than the ones at the local university. In addition, students can study with modern laboratories, reading a large of valuable resources in libraries and trained by the professions with highly expertise. Moreover, this is an easy way to access new cultures and new lifestyles. Thus, it is clears why many people prefer to study abroad.

However, some others believe that studying abroad could lead to some problems and hindrances. For instance, students need a great deal of funding to order international degree.The cost of a education year in the home country could be equated to just a month of studying abroad. Another problem, culture differences between two countries. This may lead to a culture shock for students who must adjust to the new environment.

In conclusion,studying abroad is a big opportunity for many people to chance their life. However, it may also be said that a new environment can give some differences and difficulties for students who want to get a degree overseas. I think studying abroad can make a student a smarter, stronger, more responsible person and give them experiences they will never forget.

This is a essay of task 2 in IELTS.
loandinh 4 / 4  
most of Vietnamese students who chose to continue study=> continue studying abroad have got better jobs than the ones at the local university=> universities . In addition, students can study with modern laboratories, reading=> read a large of valuable resources in libraries and trained => be trainedby the professions with highly expertise => with highly professional expertise . Moreover, this is an easy way to access new cultures and new lifestyles. Thus, it is clears => clear why many people prefer to study abroad.

Another problem, culture differences between two countries => another problem is the culture differences between two countries.
In conclusion,studying abroad is a big opportunity for many people to chance=> change their life.

There are many spelling mistakes in your essay. All in all, the structure is original, your ideas are good.
good luck next time.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Chance to change life?' - Going overseas for university study