TOEFL ESSAY -WHAT CHANGE WILL 21ST CENTURAY BRING?

Trinity 1 / 2  
WHAT CHANGE WILL 21ST CENTURAY BRING?

Every century is better than the previous one - is been proved by the history. People have evolved, they are now more educated, cultural and developed because of this changes only. As per my observation I affirm that technological changes will certainly change the world in better ways in 21st century. However, with good changes, negative change's impacts cannot be ignored such as recession and inflation in coming century. I will be providing by explanation on the same in my essay.

Firstly, Technology can be deemed as omnipresent as today from our kitchen to scientist lab everything is conducted through some technological device or process. It has been immensely helpful for human being's development such as smart phones have made their life more convenient and easy, wherever you go a cell phone is enough to find anything in any strange place. For an instance - one of my friend who is not acquainted with Spanish went to Span for his vocation, Smart phone proven to be his great aid to learn basic Spanish to communicate with localities. Wherever he gets struck he just had to knock the search button for his finding and that provide him with great way to reach his destination.

Secondly, Technology has been great help in finding the solution for certain veracious disease. Recently Africa has faced merciless death of numbers of its citizen due to Ebola, it is one of the unprecedented disease whose medication is in process by brilliant scientist. Adding to that now human cell disease is another important concern, but technology has aid in duplicating human healthy cell by 3D printer, which will be introduced soon in near future in coming year. This would be among 21st centuries most phenomenal change as it these machines can be used in various field from scientific industry till business.

Thirdly, with this growing world, Recession and inflation has grown with similar speed as improvement in the development of the world and its negative impact would be effecting many lives. United States of America has face its hardest stage in 2010 and seen the downslope in its every sector ranging from government affair, countries well- being and citizen's living of standard. People are still recovering from their debts or trying to find better job for their living, it seems the aftereffect is also not any less in making the suffering worst for people of the country which has seen the horror of recession. Unfortunately it is now heading towards Asia and Europe.

Technology is backbone of this contemporary world. We will be saving lots of our time and investing that time for our further growth if technological invention would be boosted and used in almost all the sector of human life.
digvijaymore 1 / 1  
The essay as a whole is fairly impressive but try changing the beginning of the second sentence. Instead of "AS per my observation" try "I've observed that".

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL ESSAY -WHAT CHANGE WILL 21ST CENTURAY BRING?