IELTS - CHANGE IN LIFE IS GOOD OR BAD?

VladimirAust 1 / -  
It is a natural quality for many people to oppose to changes in their lives, try save things as they are. Such behavior can cause many problems like difficulties with personal life and achieving goals.

Initially, strong resistance for changes could become a reason of problems in perыonal carrier or self-actualisation. If human want to get or do something, he will need to get over many barrier on his way. Resisting for change in fact is similar to staing against making attempt to find decision and get result which you want to get. Future goals will be endangered, if human opposing for some necessary alterations, for instance. Such problem could be solved by high level of self-motivation which could be increased only by human who wishes something.

Simultaneously, there are many personal troubles in life of people what had been produced by their unwillingness to revise their views. In this case significant for human to realize that changes are important for him. Furthermore, it could be extremely useful to improve power of will for person who tries to advance quality of his personal life. He need to develop comprehension of that changes might help him make his life better and, undoubtedly, become more self-satisfied in future. To illustrate, sometimes people do not wish change their living area, but awareness of the fact that it is a key for some goals ought to help them.

In conclusion, ability to understand availability of some changes and strong power of will might help people to overcome their internal resistance and avoid different problems in search of tasks solution and personal life.
orkhan 12 / 19  
Initially, strong resistance for changes could become a reason of problems in perыonal carrier or self-actualisation
Resisting for change in fact is similar to staing (what does it mean?) against making attempt to find decision and get result which you want to ge

He need to develop comprehension of that (those) changes might help him make his life better and, undoubtedly, become more self-satisfied in future
Initially, strong resistance for changes could become a reason offor the problems in perыonalone's carrier or self-actualisation.

If human wants to get or do something,

human wants/ human want

If human want to get or do something, he will need to get over many barrier on his way.

My suggestion;
If one wants to pursue something, then he should break barriers that hinder him reaching out to his goal.
For this IELTS task, they expect you to support your reasons with specific examples. In this essay I don't find them. I generally recommend the four para essay structure for everybody who prepare for this task. i.e. Introduction +2 Body paras (Reason+ Specific Example) + Conclusion

:)

If someone wants something, he will need to break through many barriers on his way.
I don't feel as if this sentence is relevant at this part of the essay.

Resisting for change in fact is similar to staing against making attempt to find decision and get result which you want to get.

Ummm.. this part is very confusing to me.. this what I think your trying to say...
Not wanting to change is like not wanting to make an attempt to get what you want.
Again, a very confusing sentence...

You need to focus a lot on grammar. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - CHANGE IN LIFE IS GOOD OR BAD?