Change is necessary because it brings creativity as well as progress in life

ad_ei 2 / 2  
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things others think change is a good thing

In some jobs around the world people do the same thing almost every day while in some of them people experience different situations at their jobs. Although some people prefer to do the same thing in their life, others believe that change is necessary in today's life.

First of all, it is claimed that doing different things can make people creative in their life.
Doing the same activity can stifle creativity in a person. When a person always does the same thing at his/her job he/she does not have motivation to think of new ways for doing jobs.

Another reason for this idea is that, one experiencing different activities in his/her daily life can progress in his/her work.
Peoples who like the change in their life or work always thinking about new ideas to make the situation better than before.
For instance; consider a person who is very active in his/her work he/she tries to think about a way to decrease the unnecessary expenses, an other example can be a person thinking about a way to increase the annual profit of the company. These kind of persons can be more popular and efficient in comparison with employees who just do the same activities and are not creative.

On the other hand, some people prefer to do the same activities because they believe it is more easier and needs less energy.
Most experts argue that doing the same activities needs less energy than doing different ones. It is sometimes claimed that people who do the same activities at their work are less worried about their tasks at work.

In conclusion, based on the ideas presented in the paragraphs above, I personally believe that change is necessary because creativity , as well as progress in life, can be the consequence of doing different kind of activities and variety of works.
spring1986 2 / 2 1  
Hi Dear,

- First of all, In my opinion your essay has not organized properly. you need 1 paragraph for introduction, 1 paragraph for positive aspects of change and 1 paragraph for negative aspects and finally 1 for conclusion.

- secondly, in introduction you started with talk about change in job!! while the question talks about changes in general. so, your introduction may not get the score.

- thirdly, you need to rehearse brain storming for better writing. your supporting ideas are not sufficient o well organized.

-your have repeated do the same thing, do the same activities again and again. In my view its better to expand your vocabulary to use synonyms instead of repeating.

- its better to not use he/she instead try to use one/individual or they.

- it is recommended to study about using punctuation, such as comma, in right places.

...others believe that change is necessary [essential/crucial] in today's life.

... different things can make people creative in their life. [can boost/enhance people creativity]
Doing the same activity can stifle creativity in a person[,while doing repetitive works might stifle creativity]. When a person[individuals] always does[do] the same thing at his/her [remove it] job[,] he/she[they] does[do] not have motivation to think of new ways for[of] doing jobs.

... activities in his/her daily life can progress[make progress] in his/her work.
Peoples [people] who like the change in their life ...
For instance; [,] consider a person who (...), an other[another] example can be a person[,] thinking about a way to increase ...
These kind[kinds] of persons can be more popular and efficient in comparison with[to] employees who just do the ...

... I personally believe that change is necessary[.] because creativity (...) of doing different kind[kinds] of activities and variety of works.
ainirere /  
to make the situation IS better than before.

an THE other example

it is more easier

Home / Writing Feedback / Change is necessary because it brings creativity as well as progress in life