IELTS; CHANGE or ROUTINE LIFESTYLE? Which one is better?

orxan88 5 / 8 2  
IELTS TASK: Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes. Others, however think that change is always a good thing

In today's world,the change is an inevitable part of everyday life.The social environment in which we live changes daily,so that some people try to keep pace with these changes.Other group of people choose to live more quietly and they almost spend their lives doing the same things.

First of all,a humanbeing differs from each other in terms of character.So that,there are a lot of people in the world that don't like to change their routine life and feel themselves anxious when life controlling goes out of their hands.Perhaps they feel that routine gives them opportunity to simplify and manage their life.Therefore,they are not fond of surprises or don't like to face new challenges.Usually,such people set their times for performing certain functions and do things in the same way all the time.They fear the uncertainty of the unknown and may associate change with negative outcomes.

On the other hand,people who are in favour of change may dislike the monotony of routine,seek adventure and like to explore new situations.They have an optimistic outlook to life and view change as a good thing.Change is always associated with forward thinking,technology,innovation,a modern lifestyle,youth etc.Meanwhile,change often means leaving traditional,simpler,purer ways of living behind and some people wishing to return to a time when things were supposedly better.Besides,people prefer change and try to be optimistic as a way out of problems that they experience in life.

In my opinion,change is unavoidable and necessary if someone wants to keep up with the fast pace of modern life.However, to become addicted to changes maybe partly bad,because it makes people whimsy and estrange them from realistic and valuable traditions.
jenny90 2 / 2  
I think your essay is good. But you should use "do not" instead of "don't" in academic writing.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  

Am I right to assume that in your opinion paragraph you are still in between those two statements?
OP orxan88 5 / 8 2  
not really.I only argue that the change is better but it should not be excessive.
dido272000 7 / 18 1  
humanbeinghuman being

a humanbeing differs from each other in terms of character

I think this way is better: individuals differ from each other in terms of character.

So thatTherefore

thinking,technology,innovation,a modern lifestyle,youth

you should put space after commas

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; CHANGE or ROUTINE LIFESTYLE? Which one is better?