'change is a way of life and brings new colours in it' - IELTS essay

farina 11 / 25  
Topic; some people prefer to spent their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

We are living in a world encompassed with people from different walks of life. For some spending lives in a same manner has become idiosyncrasy, their lives are devoid of new things and experiences involving change. However, others think that change is a way of life and brings new colours in it. Let's have a debate on both of these issues.

Some people exclaim that if individuals spend their lives in one tone is because of various reasons. Some are very superstitious and ominous. They believe that if they acquire any change in ways, on which account they spend their lives, bad things will happen to them. Similarly, people attain their habits from their parents and to pay them respect and homage, children keep on reviving the same things and refrain their selves from any change.

However, critics argue that without indulging into change, our lives will become sombre and rueful. For instance, if a person does not involve in social communities for a change and he/she remains confined in his /her home and family, is more likely to lead a life full of contempt and depression.

Furthermore, we are living in a modern age, where technology has made our lives comfortable and easy. This was only possible because people had cordially welcomed the new inventions and if they did not have, then we shall be still living in Stone Age like aboriginal inhabitants.

After contemplating on both views, I conceive that every individual has his/her own disposition. If they believe experimenting with new things in life congenial, then they should pursuit for changes and if not then they should spend a monotonous life.
thatgirl12 1 / 6  
I love how you believe it's choice!
secretphuong 2 / 1  
THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO YOUR ESSAY.

-> In the introduction, you should point out your opinion: which one do you prefer? It could be: different people have different reasons for their choice between spending lives doing the same thing and spending lives with change of things all the time. Personally, the latter is my great choice.

Some people exclaim thatif individuals spend their lives in one tone is because of various reasons. Some are very superstitious and ominous. They believe that if they acquire any change in ways, on which account they spend their lives, bad things will happen to them. Similarly, people attain their habits from their parents and to pay them respect and homage, children keep on reviving the same things and refrain their selves from any change.

-> not IF in this case
Similarly, people attain their habits from their parents and to pay them respect and homage, children keep on reviving the same things and refrain their selves from any change.

-> in this sentence, you use parallel structure. It should be: children keep on reviving the same things and refraining themselves from any change

-> if a person is not involved in the change of social community, he or she will be full of contempt and depression.

-> Furthermore, we are living in a modern age, with the development of technology, our life has been improved everyday. This is only possible if people cordially welcome the new inventions, if not, they may not catch up with social where they are living, and be left behind by the change of life.

keep going!

Home / Writing Feedback / 'change is a way of life and brings new colours in it' - IELTS essay