How do you change the world

paggie65 1 / -  

Becoming a better person

I am a high school student and of course, I am a normal human being, not a registered hero. But hidden in me are precious thoughts because you know: the little things make the most special. Are you curious about what I'm thinking? That is, I want to change the world that is both friendlier and more modern. I wondered if I alone could change the world with nearly 8 billion people. And I have this important thought: don't just think and do nothing, the world won't change the way you want it to. First of all, to do this, you must change your perceptions and actions. You ask the world to end the war and long tense conflicts but you don't put love in your family and the people around you, you don't care who is suffering at the end of the street. I consider everyone's world as my life, so to change the world I have to become a better child, a better friend, helping people I know, and people I don't know. I give what I can give, do what I can do like give love, spirit, time, and small things that I have
You are not really responding to the question. You are giving what we call a non-response. A whitewash. An empty discussion that does not make any sense when one considers the topic you were given. You have to at least try and give an idea of how you would change the world. Pick an avenue to discuss. You could decide to change anything in the world. Pick one. Something of interest to you that you feel you can change for the better. This response is irrelevant to the discussion and will not get you a very good grade should you submit it to your teacher. The essay or statement needs to reflect that you at least tried to develop a response relevant to the discussion. That means, discussing anything, even if it is only changing the logo of Burger King or something. Give a direct response. I know you were trying to be analytical by delivering a "pondering" response. Unfortunately, you failed to do that successfully.

Home / Writing Feedback / How do you change the world