Unanswered [7] | Urgent [0]
  

Home / Writing Feedback   % width Posts: 2

Changes in annual spending by local authorities in Someland in 1980, 1990 and 2000


naelendra 6 / 10 3  
Oct 16, 2016   #1
The given three pie chart information on the spending of a Homeland school in three different years with the 20 years interval starting from 1980. 1990 and 2000. Overall , from the three priod there is difference calculation annual spending , where there is an increase and a decrease in annual expenditures.

Firstly in 1980 quantity annual expenditures in the field higher education have lowest percentage only reach 35 %. Compared another year in 1990 amount higher education 45% and in 2000 total 40%. Meanwhile in the field K-12 Education in 1980 of the total annual expenditures to the tune of 25% and in 1990 with the smaller amount total 20%. And annual expenditures in 2000 only 18 %. Proportion on transportation in 1980 total annual expenditures 16% and decline in 1990 with total 6 %. In 2000 there is an increased with total 22%. Expenditure on health and human resources in 1990 increase with total 20 % before decreasing to 10% by the end of priode in contrast, Similarly, the cost of environmental services saw a rising trend, growing from only 4% to 9% by 2000. while others decreased from 6% to 1% in 2000.

Thuy Trang - / 2  
Oct 17, 2016   #2
The given three pie chart information the chart give information about the spending (...) starting from 1980. 1990 and 1980 to 1990 to 2000. Overall , from the three priod period there is difference different calculation (....) an increase and a decrease in annual expenditures.


Home / Writing Feedback / Changes in annual spending by local authorities in Someland in 1980, 1990 and 2000