The changes of buildings construction in the Queen Mary Hospital alongside the main road (1960-2000)

Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show the changes that have taken place at Queen Mary Hospital since its construction in 1960.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map illustrates the change of buildings construction in the Queen Mary Hospital alongside the main road from 1960 to 2000. The most noticeable change is the development of public health care which is improved every two years.

In 1960, there were four areas which were divided into medical treatment buildings, shop, agricultural area, and parking area. In the west of the hospital, there was a shopping center while just south of the hospital was a car park and the farmland is to the left of it. Moreover, two years later, the government improved the area of medical care center for pharmacy, cancer, and nursing school. However, there was two area changed like a knock down of the shops for pharmacy buildings and cancer housing, and then flattening of farmland to build a nursing school.

The most construction in the medical area was shown by an expanded of the cancer center in 2000, however, there was a narrowing area of the nursing school and car park. At the time, the hospital still sustains its location while the area of the car park is just divided into two parts for parking and learning.

Masfufah 10 / 12  
Hi Anaguna, Let me check your essay !

Overall, The most noticeable change is (please be aware of the time, in this task you should use past tense due to the years) the development of public health ...

... just south of the hospital was a car park and the farmland iswas to the left of it.
However, there waswere two areas (be aware of plural noun ) changed like (...) cancer housing, and then flattening of farmland to build a nursing school (I do not find verb here, after AND, If you want to make another sentence, do not forget to put the verb ).

Home / Writing Feedback / The changes of buildings construction in the Queen Mary Hospital alongside the main road (1960-2000)