The changes of the headland which are caused by strong tidal, have been illustrated in the diagram

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
The erosion in the headland (writing task 1)

The changes of the headland which are caused by strong tidal have been illustrated in the diagram. The most noticeable fact is that the power of sea in the coast contributes to erosion in the cliffs. This process consist of four main stages which will be explained specifically in the next paragraph.

In the initial stage of a headland erosion is began from water beats erode the rock and create a weak area. Over the long time period, this weak area becomes a small cave which resemble in the arch. Take one example of this case is Durdle Door in the Dorset. Eventually, the water strong affects the fall of the roof stack and divides in two pieces, the first is 'stack' and the second one is 'stump'. As a result, the tidal continues to induce the erosion and threat the headland. Also create other weak areas. Finally, the process continues as a natural process. (155 words)

Medo91 4 / 10 3  
Hello,
I suggest taking a look at the sentence structure you have made, there are ambiguous sentences which distract the reader from focusing on the topic.

ex: As a result, the tidal continues to induce the erosion ... should be like this : the tide continues to induce the erosion and threaten the headland.

this is grammatically correct,however, the meaning of this idea is unpredictable according to what you wrote.

Thank you
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello fadhil! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

Introduction:
(1) ... is that the power of the sea in the coast ...
Do not forget to use article 'the' when only one of thing exist, such as the Earth, the sea, the sun
(2) ... will be explained specifically in the next paragraph.try to give summary brief about the process or better do not mention this sentence

Body 1:
(3) ... erosion is began from the water beatwater flow or current water or the wave erode the rock near the ocean and create a weak areaspot.

(4) ..., this weak areaspot becomes a small cave which resemble in thean arch.
(5) Take one example of this case is Durdle Door in the Dorset. --> You do not need mention any additional info on writing task 1

(6) Eventually, the water strong affects strongly the fall of the roof stack and divides it in two pieces,
(7) ... induce the erosion and threatstart destructing the headland.

Home / Writing Feedback / The changes of the headland which are caused by strong tidal, have been illustrated in the diagram