Changes in the proportion of different people who visit Zoo, Library, Theatre, and Cinema

amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
A comparison of changes in the proportion of diverse people who visited Zoo, Library, Theatre, and Cinema is depicted by the bar charts. What stands out from the bar charts reveals that Cinema is the most interesting place among different backgrounds of people, which is followed by Library and Zoo. On the other side, Theatre remains less visitors.

To begin with, Cinema is always upper 50% for spot that many different people visit. People who were born in Australia hit the highest percentage, which reach at 70%. It is followed by new migrants born in English-speaking countries around 65% and new migrants born in other countries at 50%. Meanwhile, Theatre is still in the lowest place, which only under 25% visitors.

Subsequently, Zoo and Library have different experiences. It shows that both of them roughly at the same level between 30%-50% to attract people. It also can be seen that each background has different places to visit. Library is much more visited by new migrants born in other countries which hit virtually 55%, while Zoo is more visited by new migrants born in English-speaking countries. Finally, Cinema is more visited by Australian people.

mennaemad 2 / 3  
Hello, i quite understand the structure of your essay , and i clearly see that it is highly build on research . but to be honest what i didn't particularly prefer about the essay ,that it wasn't running very smooth , it was basically stating information. i believe that your essay must include why certain results are the way they are , explain the results of the data you are resulting . go deeper in your essay not just mere research, try to explain why the high percentage in different fields vary from country to country or from culture to culture? also try to see how visiting the theatre was in the early ages very important and compare it to the present day , while still of course putting in consideration the data you got out of your research.

Home / Writing Feedback / Changes in the proportion of different people who visit Zoo, Library, Theatre, and Cinema