The changes at West park School since 1950 - after the demand for personal vehicles increased

ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
The diagrams report the development of building for each triple decades until 2010 since the Secondary School at West Park first constructed in 1950. In conclusion, the green area gone gradually as the world changing and the increase in the demand of cars make the park area built larger for last year. While the children area remained the same as early built such as school building and playground area but it is become smaller in last three decades.

In the 1950 the main plans of building site are built by considering green area for using farmland, children area for school and playground, houses for people stay, and the main road for help people's activity. After three decades some of changing plans decided. They reduce the need of green area by change with sports field. They also removed the people's house and swith to car park area and blocks of science. Moreover, the children area remained the same as the built before.

For the last three decades as the demand for personal vehicles increase, the larger car park was built. And they removed the sport field area and put it into playground area which is reduced the amount of children area. The buildings that remained the same are science block and school building. In addition, the main road also remained same as early.
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hai Ziad. I have some constructive feedbacks for you.

... Secondary School at West Park first was constructed in 1950.

the green area has gone gradually

While the children area remained the same as early built building

it is becomebecoming smaller in last three decades.

houses for people stay , and the main road for to help people's activity.

They reduce the need of green area by changechangingwith sports field

swithswitched to car park area and ...

the children area remained the same as the builtbuilding before.

And they removed the (...) into playground area which is was reduced the amount ...

That's all. I hope it can be useful.

Home / Writing Feedback / The changes at West park School since 1950 - after the demand for personal vehicles increased