Essay about changing jobs or not

switching from one work to another

People have different views about whether individuals should continue their line of work or not. This essay will articulate both views along with my perception.

On the one hand, there are several reasons why a person should stay in the same job for life. Firstly, commiting to one work ensures stable income and life-insurance.To be clearer, every company must legally pay not only health insurances but also proper salaries for their employees as long as those workers have commitment to work for the company over a year. Therefore, those employees who have decent job with stable income are more likely to have no insecurities about finacial problems or life securities thanks to the company's ensurance in the long term. Secondly, employees who consistently pursue one certain occupation are more likely to get promotion opportunities after years experiencing various tasks, which not only benefits themselves in terms of working experience but also brings valuable contribution to company, enterprise and society as a whole.

However, some might argue that switching jobs could bring more advantages for a myriad of reasons. Firstly, workers changing their jobs regularly could be equipped with a wide-ranging variety of professional skills. Therefore, they will be better prepared for the new worl entailed at any position, which means that companies can save their time and money on training new employees. Secondly, moving to a new job allows people to broaden their horizons in numerous fields. For instance, people who do various jobs whereby they can enlarge their social circles by striking up new relationship with new colleagues, which offers multipiled advantages to bussiness and life.

In conclusion, although both views have its own pros, I believe that staying for one certain profession is more beneficial for worker, company and society in the long run.
The prompt restatement is not related to the original prompt. The writer has changed the topic from the decision of people to work in long term jobs, or changing jobs frequently. It has nothing to do with whether a person should continue his line of work or not. So the writer has already failed in the task restatement aspect of the first paragraph. By failing to indicate what one advantage and disadvantage of each point of view offers, the writer has failed the preliminary scoring aspect of the test. There is no appropriate writer opinion in relation to the advantage and disadvantage of each. This is not a prompt that follows the discuss both views and give your opinion discussion format.

The reasoning paragraphs are relevant so that means the writer just did not know how to properly restate the prompt topic. He also had no clear idea of how to handle the direct questions provided. Therefore, his reasoning paragraphs will help his score, but not necessarily make it a passing one since he failed to edit and correct sentence, grammar, and spelling errors in his preentation prior to submission.
Quang Bao 5 / 8 1  
First, I think you should you should restate the whole question to show the prompt's asking for response. This essay is mostly about pros and cons more, you are trying to argue in two sides without so many explanations for your view
Iloveielts 8 / 16 1  
Firstly, it is the misbalance of your essay. The opening is quite short. Try to extend your opening: For example :
People have different views about whether individuals should continue their line of work or not. This essay will articulate both views along with my perception. ==> It is observed that people are increasingly wondering about their continuity of work. Then use a while + clause, clause to give 2 views. The last sentence is : This essay will analyze both viewpoints of the phenomenon and the reasons why I advocate the latter or former.

The same with the conclusion: add a recommendation or prediction: IT is predicted that people will be likely to change their job in the future

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about changing jobs or not