Changing many jobs in our career can help us add more skills for our life

kiki2807 2 / 2  
Topic: Some people think that we should work in the same job for a life time. Others believe that we should change job at least once during our career. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Task:

A great idea is being written and said about the job. Some people believe that we should be faithful to one job for a life time. Others, however, still argue in changing job at least once during our career. I am completely convinced of the latter view because not only do we have more skills but we can also earn more money from new jobs

First and foremost, changing many jobs in our career can help us add more skills for our life. When an actor changes his job and becomes a director, not only does his skill get enhanced but he s also versatile and has a larger vision. Take Gary Oldman for instance. He has been a famous actor with the role in well-known film called "Batman". But now he is a talented director with successful film called "Mil by mouth" produced in 1997. Furthermore, spending too long time for a job also makes people feel monotonous. Everyone is all similar to each other. we all like new jobs and discover new things.

Additionally, you can have a higher source of revenue from new jobs. You find that mostly a restaurant manager can earn more money than a teacher. Take Li Lixin in China for example. He was a salesman in office stationery when he was 19. After 6 years, he marketed separately and nowadays, he is a billionaire by means of producing articles made of plastic. LI Lixin is one of the most richest person who changed job successfully.

In the conclusion, shifting jobs at least once in our career also brings people many benefits, You can both get more skills for yourself and increase your earnings from new jobs. Nevertheless, when you decide to change your job, you should consider carefully. It's also the key to your successful career now and in the future.
nda18 46 / 81 9  
hi kiki, these are my thought towards your essay

1. but he i s also versatile..
2. Furthermore, spending too long time for a job... Everyone is all ...
[ i think you should explain your idea more in order to make it more clear ]
3. repetition
[ i think you write : earn, money, career, and jobs too much. it would be better if you rephrase it them ]
4. and also you should watch your commas and full-stop sign
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, what a good summary, but let me give some comments, perhaps useful for you.
1. not only does his skill get enhanced, but also he is versatile and has a larger vision.
2. sometime you need to paraphrase several word, so your essay not monotonous.
(For instance : Job = occupation = profession = work, money change with income or revenue.
3. Avoid to use "thing", it is blur meaning. You have to make specific word.
we all like new jobs and discover new things experience.
4. In the third paragraph, better if you add a supporting sentence after the main idea and before you give an example. A supporting sentence to make your view is clear.
OP kiki2807 2 / 2  
@nda18
thanks so much =)))

Home / Writing Feedback / Changing many jobs in our career can help us add more skills for our life