Changing and staying the same in life. Which would you prefer?

jerry 17 / 10  
Thank for your help, Gloria. I am keeping up my hard work because the test is very near. This is another topic ^^.

Human's life perceptions are diverse. Some people believe that changes are good; while others think that they should stay the same.

It is reasonable for some people to like changes. First, changes bring us more opportunities in our lives. For example, when we change our jobs, the jobs can provide us more salary than the former ones. Second, if we change, we can find more experiences which will help us to live better in this competitive world.

...
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good to hear!

These are my thoughts:

"Humans' life perceptions are diverse. Some people believe that changes are good; others think that they should stay the same.

Finally, there are some inevitable changes that must take place in our lives; if we have changed before, we will know exactly what to do to overcome those changes successfully. This is an excellent point!

To that person, living a stable life is far better than seeking new experiences in changes. Moreover, a person's tendency towards stability will give him or her trust of others because he or she will be faithful to friends, jobs, and the like.

In my opinion, though staying the same has its own advantages, I still prefer changes because I am young thus I need to find opportunities to succeed."

Nice work!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Writing Feedback / Changing and staying the same in life. Which would you prefer?