Changing trends of local access to the advanced technology in the UK from 1996 to 2003.

Kalyn17992 9 / 19 1  
The graph below shows in percentage terms the changing patterns of domestic access to modern technology in homes in the UK.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph shows the percentage of changing trends of domestic access to modern technology in the UK from 1996 to 2003.
As can be seen clearly, the most striking feature of the graph is that the using of CD player, home computer and Internet access increased steadily over during this period. By contrast, there was a gradual fluctuation applying home computer.

CD player rose significantly from 60% in 1996 to just over 80% which accounted for the highest percentage between 2002 and 2003. Whereas, Internet access just only appearing by 1998/1999 occupied from nearly 10% to just above 40% in 2002/2003.

Between 1998/1999 and 2000/2001, the rating of mobile phone fluctuated wildly, but after 2000/2001, it increasing considerably to 70% compared to home computer only with 58% by 2002/2003.
It is clear that CD player and mobile phone made up the highest number of access to modern technology in Britain.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
It would be better if you provided us with the graph of this essay.

The graph shows the percentage of changing trends of

The graph illustrates the changes in

over during this period

If you use "over", "during" is not necessary.

a gradual fluctuation in applying computer

Is it a fluctuation or a downward trend?

it increasing considerably

it increased considerably
OP Kalyn17992 9 / 19 1  
sorry, my graph's size is too big, therefore it's not allowed to attach
Are you Vietnamese?
Congratulations!!!!!!! you got your score very high
i'm preparing for the IELTS test as well.
could you give me some advice about your study, please?
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
Thank you very much, Kalyn. Actually, I tried to do these tasks as regularly as possible and read relevant topics on the Internet to pick some ideas for my essays. Keep practicing and I hope you will achieve your desirable score :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Changing trends of local access to the advanced technology in the UK from 1996 to 2003.