The chart compares the proportion of students who come from China, Japan and India to North Dean Un.

ahihihu 1 / -  
Topic:
The graph illustrates the number of Chinese, Japanese and Indian students who enrolled at North Dean University over a five-year period.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart compares the proportion of students who come from China, Japan and India enrolled at North Dean University from 1999 to 2003.
Overall, there was an increase in the number of Chinese and India students, while a dramatic decline was seen in the Japanese student enrollment numbers.

At the start of the period, Japan had the most number of students, with over 100 students, while the figures for Chinese and Indian students was much lower, at around 20 students. The amount of Japanese student enrollment numbers started at 110, after which it experienced a sharp drop to 40 in 2001, before ending the period at 30. Opposite changes can be seen in the figures for Chinese and Indian student numbers. About 18 Indian students enrolled the university in 1999, with subsequent increase to 80 in the final year. Similarly, the figures for Chinese student enrollments had risen to 50 in 2002, before reaching a peak of about 95 in the end of the period.

The word "enrolled" should be presented in an alternate form. Not a single word from the original presentation should be found in the reworded version as this will still be seen as a cut and paste from the ouginal. As a "chart"is a general image reference, the revised image type is now incorrect. The addition of the word "line" prior to "chart" would have been the correct alternative identification. The overview statement should have been merged into the summary paragraph as that is still apart of the short report form / summary reference.

The 3 paragraph requirement for a single image report was not met. The opposing report section, being an indicator of a different reporting aspect should have been a separate paragraph reference. Differing report information, clearly not connected to the first idea should have an individually highlighted presentation.
danielsmith 2 / 4  
The chart compares (...) and India who enrolled at North Dean ...
... Chinese and Indian students, while ...

... Indian students were much lower, at ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart compares the proportion of students who come from China, Japan and India to North Dean Un.