The chart below display skill levels of male and female employees in a British company in

JennyPham 2 / 1  
The chart below display skill levels of male and female employees in a British company in 2001. Summerise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparision where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

Please look over the personal statement and let me know the areas for improvement. What I should delete and what I should elaborate on maybe. Give me some good advice. I will be very thankful!

The pie chart illustates the levels of skillfullness of male and female staff members at a company in British in 2001.
It is clearly that the percentage of male with highly skilled is nearly as twice as the category in female, 31% male with highly skilled is much higher than 16% famale's.

There is no much disparity in skilled part between male workforce and female staff, which are 28% and 32% respectively. The following numbers show that the proportion of skilled male is 4% higher than this female's.

Female wokers dominated in semi-skiiled with 29% while it is only 13% of male staff, lower 6% compare with female.
28% of unskilled male workes, a little bit more than 23% of this category in female, only 5% higher.
On the whole, males are slightly better at skills than females, that was shown in the pie chart by the comparison between 59% and 48%.

Please look over the personal statement and let me know the areas for improvement.

"Please look over" is a pretty in appropriate for report writing. It sound too personal, however, this task aims at assessing your report writing skills and therefore you need to adopt a more appropriate tone. Be more formal in your style of writing for this task. Stick to reporting your observations and obvious trends only.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  

The pie charts compare the proportion of four different levels of skills of staff members of both genders in a British company in 2001.
If you want to talk about the country, use "Britain" instead of "British".

It is clearlyclear that

This is your overview. In this paragraph, you should mention the most remarkable features of the chart but you don't need to present any data here.
Fardhani Putri 23 / 46 7  
Hi there..

that was shown in the pie chart by the comparison between 59% and 48%.

.. How did you get this number? you have to explain it more detail...

On the whole, males are slightly better at skills than females, that was shown in the pie chart by the comparison between 59% and 48%

...and you have to wrap the information in conclusion because I think your conclusion same as body paragraph
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
It is clearly that the percentage of male with highly skilled is nearly as twice as the category in female, ( a conjunction here) 31% male with highly skilled is much higher than 16% famale's.

I am not sure enough this is the right sentences. This indicates run-on sentences. (two main sentences running together)

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below display skill levels of male and female employees in a British company in