The chart below gives information about the UK's ageing population in 1985 and makes predictions

bung ilham 14 / 30  
The chart below gives information about the UK's ageing population in 1985 and makes predictions for 2035.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The bar graph illustrates data on people 65 years old in 1985 and prediction in 2035. Overall, it can be seen that Wales was a country getting the highest old-people population in 1985 whereas North Ireland was the lowest population in the Great Britain.

In 1985, the percentage of old-people in Wales was around 16 percent of common people of this nation and higher than England, the second highest population of people over 65s, was approximately 15 percent. However, Scotland and North Ireland were the lowest (about 14 % and 13% respectively). In addition to, the average of aged 65s people in four countries was 15 percent of the whole populace.

Based on the calculation of data, Wales will still become the highest proportion of people over 65s in UK (approximately 27%) and will be followed by Scotland about 25 percent. Interestingly, England will be the lowest percentage of old-people population similar to North Ireland (around 23 percent). Additionally, the mean of people over 65s in UK, which is predicted, will increase from 15 in 1985 percent to 23 percent of total populace in 2035. (184 words)

• the UK's ageing population in 1985 and makes predictions for 2035
adip 12 / 13  
you should under surveillance your grammar in writing such as

the missing article before the proper name (UK)
possibly the confused word (old-people)

this is my suggestion in the introduction, I usually paraphrase the question and transform into the passive sentence

The bar graph illustrates data on people 65 years ...

the comparison of the folk aged 65+ percentages in the United Kingdom from 1985 onwards is illustrated in the figure.
RezaAnandatama17 8 / 14 3  
Haloo kak Ibe .. Let me lend you a hand

The bar graph illustrates data on the number of people 65 years ...

Let me rewrite it kak:
The breakdown of the number of dwellers who are elderly people in Great Britain between 1985 and 2035 is shown in the bar chart. It is important to notice that Wales breaks the record as highest proportion in both of years. While 2035 illustrates vast number in all of countries, the converse appears to be true in the another year.

If you want to see more complete this essay having a look at my post.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Ilham,
Let me help you to make an introductory paragraph,

The bar graph illustrates data on people 65 years old ...
The bar graph illustrates the number of people who aged more than 65 years old in 5 different parts of United Kingdom inn 1985 and the prediction in 2035. Overall, it can be seen that wales had the highest number of old people in 1985 and will be the highest also in 2035 while North Ireland is the least.

Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below gives information about the UK's ageing population in 1985 and makes predictions