WRITING TASK 1:The chart below gives information about how people aged 25-34 are housed in the UK.

VungZ 1 / -  

how people aged 25-34 are housed in the UK

The chart below shows the proportion of people who from 25 to 34 years old are housed in the UK over a course of 10 years starting in 2004.

Overall, it can be seen that there was an increase in the percentages of people aged 25-34 who rented houses and the figure of homeowners diminish dramatically.

To begin, in 2004, the ratio of homeowners was at a peak with just under 60%. There was a slight drop from 2004 to 2006. In 2007, there was a tiny rise. However, the rate of homeowners fell significantly to the ends of the period with approximately 36% in 2014, excepted between 2011 and 2012, the figure remained stable.

In contrast, the proportion of people who rented homes was the lowest with about 20% which grew steadily until 2014, it remained stable from 2005 to 2006 with just under a quarter and from 2012 to 2013 with over 40%. In 2014, the percentages of citizens who rented house which reached a peak at just under a half.

• Thanks for your feedback!
The writer's analysis could be better presented. Right now, it does not fully utilize the percentage measurements in the chart.The data references are vague for the most part. A fully analyzed paragraph presents a comparison analysis of facts based on figures from the presentation. While individual reporting is important, a comparison of similar or opposing figures in a stand-alone paragraph will be considered in the coherence and cohesiveness score. Such a paragraph analysis will complete the discussion presentation and complete the analysis requirements. The writer shows an ability to present an effective summary report. There is an evident apprehension though to perform a more thorough and interesting analysis. It will also be helpful if the writer utilized more transition words per paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1:The chart below gives information about how people aged 25-34 are housed in the UK.