The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age

Nhims 1 / -  

people who donated money for charity

The diagram illustrates the proportion of people who donated money for charity by different age group in Britain in two years 1999 and 2010.Overall the number of people giving money to charity tended to decrease and it concentratedon the 51 to 65 group instead of the 36-50 in 1999.

To begin with , in 1999 people who were 36-50 years old spent much money on charity than other age groups. From 51 to 65, people took the second place with 35% , 10% less than the first group. The proportion of people over 65 and those aged 26-35 years old who donated money were the same.The youth age from 18 to 25 was ranked last with over 5%.

Regarding 2010, the statistic had dramatically changed. The 51-65 age group won a vantage position with nearly 40%. The percentage of the 35-50 age group fell fastly to 35% ,as the same as the 51-65 in 1999. The elderly over 65 increased slightly, equal to percentage of the 36-50 group. In contrast, the 26-35 declined sharply, falling to only 24%. Standing in the last place was still the 18-25 , this ratio doubled compared to the original to orginal.
The diagram

Wrong image reference. Even without seeing the actual image I know that a diagram was not presented. Why? The information provided are ratio measurements.These are always presented in one of 2 forms:

- A comparative line chart
- A bargraph series

A diagram is used only for procedural discussions. Is the presentation summary accurate then? No. The wrong image identifier immediately makes this task summary inaccurate. The summary is also difficult to follow and recall.That is because of the compressed data presentation per sentence. Please remember that a clear sentence contains one idea per presentation. This is a weak summary overview.

The proportion of people over 65 and those aged 26-35 years old who donated money were the same.

Standing in the last place was still the 18-25 , this ratio doubled compared to the original to orginal.

At what rate? This reference is not clear. The wording is inaccurate once again.As a report, always use the factual measurements to meet the C + C requirements.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age