Ielts - The chart gives information about water use by sector in Brazil and Congo

phienn 1 / -  

The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.

Ans:
The chart gives information about water use by sector agriculture, industrial use, domestic use and water consumption in two countries Brazil and Democratic Republic of Congo.

Overall, the amount of using water in Agriculture from 1900 to 2000 is larger proportion than Industrial use and Domestic use. We also can see that the water consumption per person in Brazil is higher than Democratic Republic of Congo.

In 1900, the proportion of Industrial use and Domestic use are only at about one-tenth of 1000km3 of water use by sector. While Agriculture is accounts for 500km3 of water use by sector from the chart. By 2000 had risen significantly in three sectors, but Agriculture still highest, peaked at 3000km3, while Industrial use had risen under 2000km3, only about 1200km3 and Domestic use is the lowest sector, had risen slowly approximately 500km3.

In the year 2000, the population in Brazil and Congo were 176 million and 5.2 million respectively. So the water consumption per person in Brazil is higher than in Congo, at 359m3 and 8m3 respectively. This could be explained by the fact that Brazil had 265 times more than Congo in irrigated land.

The summary is not a complete overview of the image. Only one of the 2 image types has been described. While only water consumption in 2 countries was given a short form statement. The second image representation is not touched on at all. It was not even part of the trending paragraph. Yet, It is included as a reference in the discussion paragraphs.

The writer has confused the image presentations in the whole essay. This creates a confusing and improper report. Due to the lack of analysis seperation, the essay does not deliver an accurate assessment of the data.

The 2 reporting paragraphs must represent one image each . The individual report is what creates an understandable analysis. The lack of which will lead this essay to fail.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts - The chart gives information about water use by sector in Brazil and Congo