The chart illustrate the amount of fish and some sorts of meat consumed by citizens of Europe

windy 2 / 4  

chicken, beef and lamb consumed on the old continent

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart illustrated the amount of fish and some sorts of meat namely chicken, beef and lamb consumed by citizens of European territory in the period of time from 1979 to 2004 .

Overall , It is clear that the European attended to eat less beef and lamb but more chicken during the time from 1979 to 2004. In the contrary , fish's consumption was stable and seemed not change in the same time.

As can be seen from the graph , in 1979 , the consumption of beef was up to 200 grams per person per week . That number had a significant fluctuaion throughout 7 years . Then , it was a little more than 100grams eaten up by people in European area. Lamb's consumption was recorgnized at 150 grams per person in every week in 1979 but dropped rapidly in 2004 at a number of 60 to 70 grams eaten by each person weekly

On the other hand , the number of consumption of chicken made by residents in that area increased dramatically during the same time . At the beginning of the period , the chicken's grams consumed by each inhabitant was under 150 grams but at the end it jumped suddenly up to 250 grams. Fish's consumption was level off with a fluctuation at 50 grams.

irsaqisthi 3 / 6 5  
Dear Windy,

I would like to provide you with some feedbacks. Hopefully, it can help you improve your writing. Firstly, you might not need to write the instruction and could post your essay right away. As explained in the introduction, the figures shows the consumption of fish and various kinds of meat in a European country. Hence, instead of using "citizens of European territory", you might want to change it into "citizens of European territory". Then, you should omit the time and include both language of change as well as comparison in the overview. Also, you need proofread your writing to avoid any typos and redundancies, i.e.:

- "..." can be changed to "in the period of time from 1979 to 2004".
- "[i]Overall, it is clear that...
" can be altered to "Overall,..." or "It is clear that..." (You can choose one.)
- "the European attended tended to eat less beef"
- "That The number ... fluctuation throughout for 7 years."
- "... was recognized at 150 grams ..."
- "In the contrary , fish's ..." can be edited to "On the contrary, the figures for fish consumption were relatively stable yet remained the lowest."
OP windy 2 / 4  
@irsaqisthi
thanks fo much for your help , it's very useful for me

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart illustrate the amount of fish and some sorts of meat consumed by citizens of Europe