The chart presents a research resulted by a Canadian providing the data about the sleep patterns

asmaraj96 9 / 11  
The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study.

The chart presents a research resulted by a Canadian providing the data about the sleep patterns of people in five different professions. Overall, both students and business executives have normal on their sleep schedule, while truck drivers, full-time mothers and doctors sleep in interrupted hours.

As the provided data, it can be seen that students and businesses executives have sleep time continuously from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., but business executives have to get up two hours earlier than students. It means that they only spend their time only 6 hours for bedtime which is one hour more than the doctor's sleep schedule.

On the other hand, truck drivers have discontinuous sleep schedule and spend 6 hours for sleeping about 3 hours in each morning and afternoon. In the following, there are full-time mothers having 8-hours sleeping time, with 2 hours in the afternoon for taking a nap due to getting up in the early morning, 3 a.m. Another case, doctors are the busiest jobs in this data because they only have 5 hours for sleeping in the early morning 1 a.m., but they have to wake up and do their duties again at 3 a.m.

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Hi asmaraj, Here is some suggestions for you

... to 7 a.m., butalthough business executives ...

... 6 hours for sleeping that is divided intoabout 3 hours in each morning and afternoon.
... the early morning, (3 a.m.) Another case, doctors (...) in the early morning (1 a.m.) , but they have to ...

Best regards.
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Asmara!
Allow me to give you some suggestion!

*The chart presents a research which is resulted
*executives have normal on their sleep schedule, (...) *and doctors have interrupted in their sleep hours .
*spend 6 hours for sleeping only 3 hours in ...
*... the early morning, by 3 a.m.

Thank you :)
Break a leg!
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO, here my suggestion for you :)
The chart presents a research [that was ] resulted by a ...
... students and businesses executives have sleept time continuously from (...) executives have to get [gotten ] up two hours ...
... spend their time only 6 hours

you may vary your sentences, so it is not repetitive in the same way.

GLUCK:D

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart presents a research resulted by a Canadian providing the data about the sleep patterns