The chart below shows the cost-of-living averages in two different cities

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. Write at least 150 words.

The chart below shows the cost-of-living averages in two different cities as compared to the national cost-of-living average.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table illustrates about the information of cost-living average in different towns as compared to the National average, including Riverdale and Cape Alicia. At first glance it is evident that the cost-of-living in Riverdale is more expensive than Cape Alicia for all facilities.

To begin with the cost-of-living in Riverdale for Housing, Health care, and Clothing are higher than other activities with the percentage at 19 %, 7 %, and 5.5 % respectively. The percentage of the other activities such as Groceries (4.7 %), Utilities (4.5 %), and Transportation (4 %) are lower than other living cost.

Moving to a more detailed analysis from the table reveals that the percentage of cost-living in Cape Alicia is lower than Riverdale, where some facilities like Utilities (1.2 per cent), clothing (1 per cent), and Groceries (0.5 per cent). While there are facilities that under average, including 0.8 per cent for Health care, -3.8 per cent for Transportation, and the lowest one is Housing by only -12.5 %.
intiaiqbal92 13 / 13 2  
... Health care, and Clothing are higher than other activities (sector) with the percentage at ...
Then, The percentage of the other activities such as Groceries (4.7 %), Utilities ...

While, there arefacilities that under average, including ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart below shows the cost-of-living averages in two different cities