The chart and table below give information about population figures in Japan. 1950-2055

abangabul93 15 / 27  
The chart and table below give information about population figures in Japan.

The bar graph gives the information about the growth of Japan's population between 1950 and 2055, while the table reveals the proportion of elderly Japanese population during the same period, calculated by millions. Overall, it is really important to notice that the Japan's population growth increased slightly and a similar trend will appear in the elderly population growth in Japan.

The Japan's population has appeared continuous growth since 1950. It is immediately obvious that the population grew slowly from 84.1 million to 127.8 million people until 2005 before falling down slightly by 2.4 million people in 2015. The growth rate will be expected to decline dramatically to 89.9 million in the next 40 years.

Similarly, this trend experienced in elderly people in Japan. Initially, the proportion of Japanese over-65s had 4.1 million or 4.9% of total population. In the next following years, a dramatic rise occurred in this aged group with 25.7 million people or a fifth of total population in 2005. In the next twenty-year period, the population of elderly people in Japan will be predicted to rise at 37.2 million or 34% of total population in 2035. By contrast, although the population will decline by 700,000 people in 2055, the percentage of total population will incline at 41%. (210 words)

ainunazwaria 10 / 18 5  
Hai abangabul93.

I have some comments about your writing :

... has appeared continuous growth since 1950. --> You cannot use "continuous" because that is a verb, and you have already used verb before. You can use "continuously" as option. Here is my suggestion "The Japan's population has shown continuously growth since 1950".

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart and table below give information about population figures in Japan. 1950-2055