CHARTS the age and gender of single-occupant households as well as how many bedrooms in their houses

cl50803 1 / -  
These two charts shows the age and gender of single-occupant households as well as how many bedrooms in their houses in England in the year 2011.

Overall, we can notice that females living alone were slightly more than males averagely according to the bar chart. Meanwhile, the pie chart indicates that most single-occupant households would not have more than three bedrooms in their homes.

If we look at the bar chart closely, it is obvious that there were more males than females in terms of living alone within the age of 16 to 49, whereas after the age 50, more and more females made up the proportion of single-occupant households and eventually surpassed males from the age of 65 to 85 and over.

The pie chart not only demonstrates the most common number of bedrooms in a one-person home was 2, but also reveals the fact that only about 1.4% of them were equipped with 5 bedrooms.

- how manythe number of bedrooms
- in theirthe houses in England

- averagely according to the bar charton an average .

- in terms of livingwho lives alone
- the age of 50,

- The pie chart does not only
- demonstrates the most
- one-person home was 2, but

Hi Vincent, before anything else, I would like to WELCOME you to Essay Forum, as a part of our family, we hope that you find this website helpful and and useful at the same time. Now, as you can see, I took the liberty to edit your analysis on the given charts. Overall, you did great in this analysis, you were able to explain the charts properly and you were able to choose the words that is easy to understand, this is one important thing to remember when you're writing.

I hope this insights help and I wish to see more of your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / CHARTS the age and gender of single-occupant households as well as how many bedrooms in their houses