The charts compare, in percentage terms, five expenditures in a specific British school

GiangNguyen 1 / -  

the proportion of money spent in a British school

The charts compare, in percentage terms, five expenditures in a specific British school over a 20-year period from 1981 to 2001.
Overall, salaries for teachers were the main schooling expense in three given years. The figures for all the expenditures gradually fluctuated during the period shown.

In 1981, the proportion of money spent on insurance was the lowest with the rate of 2%. This spending moderately increased in 1991 and 2001 with the number of 3% and 8%. While the budget spent on others workers' salaries witnessed a gradual decline during the years illustrated, falling from 28% in 1981 to 15% in 2001.

The rates of spending on teachers' salaries and resources in 1981 were 40% and 28%, respectively. Both numbers increased sharply by 10% and 5% in 1991, one by one. Nonetheless, the two figures went down in the second decade with 45% in teachers' salaries and 9% in resources, which was less than a half of previous decade. In contrast, the cost for furniture and equipment dramatically fluctuated, which felt rapidly from 15% in 1981 to 5% in 1991 and then saw a sharp rise in nearly 20% to reached 23% in 2001.
haleemasadiq 1 / 1  
.... were the main schooling expense expense of the school in three....
... with the number numbers of 3% and 8% respectively ...
... While The budget spent ....
... 1991, one by one respectively.
... with by 45% in teachers' salaries...
... than a the half of ...
... which felt fell rapidly from ...
... a sharp rise in of nearly 20% to reached reach 23% in 2001.

Home / Writing Feedback / The charts compare, in percentage terms, five expenditures in a specific British school