The cheap air flight should be banned because it pollutes the air and brings many other problems

hanhhnhii 2 / 2  

low-cost airline tickets

Some people think that the cheap air flight gives ordinary people freedom. However, others think the cheap air flight should be banned because it pollutes the air and brings many other problems. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Selling low-cost airline tickets has been a controversial issue. While it can be argued that common people is given more independent choices, I believe that government should exert a blunt prohibition to ban this prevailing trend.

On the one hand, discount tickets are opportunities to go to overseas for everyone. It means that enables intercultural exchanges between countries. For example, Vietnamese exchange students will have better understanding of countries such as United Kingdom, Japan, etc, where they use to be unfamiliar. Moreover, small businessman who always be busy oneself working their jobs have propered because of the ease of travel.

On the other hand, the development of science and technology leads to large-scale aeroplanes are becoming expanded, so that aircrafts consume a vast amount of oil and gas emission and this has a huge impact on the environment. Besides, whenever the cheap airline has the interruption without announcement, passengers will be inconvenient if they cannot modify their schedules.

To sum up, I am convinced that giving people the freedom to travel is essential, but at the same time people should be made aware of avoiding unnecessary travel.
@hanhhnhii your opening paraphrase is inaccurate and does not apply to the original prompt. Your sentence number per paragraph is inconsistent. Sometimes you have the minimum 3 sentence requirement, most of the time though, you don't. You also discussed your personal opinion in the closing statement which runs counter to the expected information in that paragraph. These are the main problems with your response.

Here's a sample of a more accurate paraphrase and opening statements for the body paragraphs:

A number of air travelers are appreciative of low priced airfare because of the freedom to travel that it gives. There are those who oppose this point of view though. They say that budget flights need to be permanently restricted because of the environmental problems, such as pollution, that it brings. This essay will discuss both points of view prior to the statement of my opinion towards the end of the essay.

Those who support the economy flights do so because of the freedom it gives them. For example....

However, some people, such as environmentalists, believe that these discounted fares result in increased air pollution and other problems such as... That is why they believe these flights should be banned.

My opinion, is that these flights...

Therefore...

Following the format for the discussion above, you should be able to properly discuss the essay in a manner that can garner you a higher final score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The cheap air flight should be banned because it pollutes the air and brings many other problems