After leaving a school youngsters prefer to stay with their friends instead of living with parents

dolly24 1 / -  
It is widely seen that after leaving a school youngsters prefer staying with their friends instead of living with their parents in many nations across the globe. In my opinion, i disagree with this trend and think that this is a negative phenomenon. This essay will discuss how this practice is unwelcomed to social structure.

To embark upon, in some countries especially in india this practice of leaving their parents alone is not accepted socially as families are backbones of society where families are entirely seen as members including grandparents, parents, children and adults. For example, those communities and societies are stong enough which consists of complete families as compared to youngsters living alone or with their peers because they are not socially responsible and unable to be part of society Therefore, in order to strengthen the social set up, we must encourage ourselves to build a complete family structure.

In addition to this, juveniles are not ready to take dicisions at this age because they are young blood; sometimes they take wrong dicisions; they need a proper guidance which can only be given by their parents. Eventually living alone and struggeling with their failures; they are likely to become victims of drug abuse and destroy their future. For example, in my lacality there are some adults who are living alone; are misguided and victims of drug addiction; their carees is totally destroyed.

This example speaks the volume that youngsters should stay with their parents under proper supervision untill they reach at the level of maturity.
However, in many countries young people live alone away from their parents. This based on the fact that they want to become independent financially and do not want any interference from others in their life. For example, in America and Canada children, after reaching at the age of 18, get separated from thrier parents and live aloof in order to become independent. This example tells us that children should live alone after attaining the age of 18.

In conclusion, although in foreign
sario2k - / 2 1  
... some countries especially in india this practice of leaving ...

... dicisions at this age because they are young blood ; sometimes they take wrong dicisions ; they need a proper ...
Eventually living alone and struggeling with their failures; (...) abuse and can destroy their future. For example, in my lacality there are some adults who are living aloneno supporting sentence to prove if living alone can cause someone to be a victim of drug addiction; are misguided and (...); their carees is totally destroyed.

... under proper supervision untill they reach at the ...

-lacks supporting sentence to every argument being presented.

-cyclical main idea from start to finish

-dig more substance to present an convincing argument

Home / Writing Feedback / After leaving a school youngsters prefer to stay with their friends instead of living with parents