The child care centres can provide more prefessional care than ordinary family.

ZHANGYUNAN 1 / 1  
Q: some working parents believe child care centre can provide the best care for children ,other think other family members can do. discuss both views and give your opinion.

Nowday,there are many parents are busy with their work so they have no time look after their childiren .Some people think that chose child care centres to take care of their children is the best way.While other think that just family mambers are competent at it.l think the child care centre is more suitable for take care of children.

...
EF_Carol - / 145 39  
Nowadays, there are many parents are busy with their work so they have no time look after their children .Some people think that choosing child care centres to take care of their children is the best way. While other think that just family members are competent at it. l think the child care centre is more suitable for take care of children.

The child care centres can provide more professional care than ordinary family. First of all ,all the facility in there is suitable for children to play. For example, children like to put things into their mouth,so the toys are not poisonous. The floor is soft , although children fall down they would not be injured. Further more, the nursing staff have the specialized knowledge to help children grow up better. Typically, they can deal with some situation suddenly experienced. Also the method they use to teaching children is scientific.

Moreover, children live in the children care centres not as they live in family. They have to do everything without family members' help and they can be more independent. Especially, there are much only children who easily spoiled by parents .But the child care centre is like a big family ,everyone share and enjoy the equal love from other .SO they can learn to share their things with others, not being a selfish child.

But we cannot deny, high quality child care centre are costly so, usually not every family can afford it. Nothing for nothing and very little for a half penny. Nevertheless, raising a child in family also requires spending a certain amount of money and energy.

In conclusion, thinking about developing the children of future, the child care centre is better choice than family member for look after them.

I did not correct the spelling of the word "center", because it looked like your teacher spelled it that way. I corrected spelling, possibly typos, and punctuation. Also, I cleaned up some sentences, for better clarity, and conciseness.

All in all, I think your essay is well written, and that you make a good argument for child care centers. You do give plenty of details, to support your argument, and contrast this nicely with family care.

Perhaps you should add a little more details, about family care, for example: It might be easier to trust a known family member, for the child, and the parent.
OP ZHANGYUNAN 1 / 1  
Thank you very much!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / The child care centres can provide more prefessional care than ordinary family.