Every child has their own tremendous talents to be more creative. Education should protect it.

lanazaldo 7 / 10  
TED Talk Summary; Do Schools Kill Creativity?

Every child has their own tremendous talent to be more creative. Education system, therefore, should treat creativity as the same status as other academic subjects. However, academic ability taught at school is always about useful subject for work and academic ability which has been ready to come to dominate our intelligent. Every education system on earth has the same hierarchy subjects in which the top is mathematics and languages and the bottom is humanity as well as arts.

Moreover, the system of education in the world is frankly protecting the process of university entrance that may results in failing to accept the real highly talented, brilliant and creative people.

In the future, education system should adopt a new conception of human ecology that renew conception of human capacity. The system should rethink the fundamental principles on what we are educating our children now and realise that creativity is as imperative as academic and formal education.
Mathew8 5 / 12  
Hello lanazaldo
i have an advice to you

their own tremendous talent to be more creative.
....tremendous have meaning large number, so you should write talent with s

in my opinion, you have good ability to write. you have to practice more and more.

Home / Writing Feedback / Every child has their own tremendous talents to be more creative. Education should protect it.