Today is the child's picture in the future. Writing Task 2; Attending School and Homeschooling

AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.

Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion

Answer:

Today is the child's picture in the future. For the purpose of this reason, some people tend to send their child to school while others have a tendency to take their child get homeschooling for themselves development. I personally believe that both approaches have valuable impact.

Taking attending school approaches at first. It is generally known that when children study in school, they will interact with their same age friends or even with other level students. All of children take part in group activities and learn how to make decision for their program. In the class, they cooperate in the certain case which is needed comprehensive skill such as communication and respect mentality. Those are important for them in mentality development.

Another approach is homeschooling. Even though this method is not as popular as the former's one, this way has positive impact for the children, since school at home has possible more focus on particular subject. The children can improve their dominant skill or subject, so they can be expert on that. By doing this approach, parents or teacher can give full attention to them which it can encourage themselves faster. In addition, parents can control their children's time and interaction.

To sum up, whatever approaches that people choose, it is important to consider the children's condition. No matter attending to school or homeschooling which children get, those can influence the children's development. On the other word, the more we can take them in the right place, the more they have bright future.
abangabul93 15 / 27  
Hai @AhmadNasran, I got some advice for your writing:

1. ... certain case which is needed (NEEDS) comprehensive skill(S) such as ...

2. this way has positive impact(S) for the children, since school at home haspossible more focus(ES) on particular subject(S).

3. ... full attention to them (IN) which it can ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Today is the child's picture in the future. Writing Task 2; Attending School and Homeschooling