Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2: childcare centers or grandparents in taking care of the kids

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better cares for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some parents who are engaged to their work believe that grandparents are better place to entrust their children, while others think that childcare center could provide the children to have a pre-school age instructional. While bring children to daycare will encourage them to learn pre-school subjects, I believe that it is better to give them to their own relation as their grandfather or grandmother who had raised their parent.

Childcare centers are believed as the best choice to take care of the children due to the fully-trained staff which is provided by the agencies. Most of the firms will prepare their staff with supported training to generate the professional workers to serve the best service to their clients. In America, most of the working mothers tend to register their children to daycare center or well-known as early learning center, since it will provide the licensed Nanny who will nurse the children and give them the academic basic knowledge as the preparation for the formal school.

Other busy parents prefer to leave their children to their own grandparents rather than put the children to others. This is because, the most trustful person to take care of the children are their grandmother and grandfather, so it would be safer and would build a better relationship among them. My sister who has 2 children prefer to entrust her children to my mother when she has to go to other city for working, since she want to avoid the possibility of abuse. I immensely believe that this is the better choice for those working parents who want to give a good care toward their children while they are working, since the grandparents are proven to be a good caretakers and educators.

In conclusion, although children need to be provided by the early learning in such place as children centers, their grandparents had been proven as a good nanny for their parents andit is justified to say that the children should be brought to there.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: childcare centers or grandparents in taking care of the kids