Childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age

indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better cares for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

For some reasonable thought, some parents consider that childcare is believable place taking care their children, while working parents believe that caring from extended family is better than any places for children. I personally agree kin care is reliable.

the appearance of day care centers promises parents for placing their children. It is because those centers have fully-trained staff who got involved into a training center. The recent studies of Queen University announced that both the improvement of day care request and certified staff of baby sitter have grown dramatically in the last three years. In reverse, I doubt that taking children to day care is a smart choice, because it is well-known for a highly paid service and also rumor of abuse has spread widely.

Abusing is far from kin care, and it is believable because caring from extended family such as grandmother provides emotional bounding to their own blood. My nephew, Joel, often was told as a silent baby during the day in the day care. It was unreasonable because family recognised him as a playful boy at home, but when the grandmother was willing to take care him, he became a cheerful boy as before. This results a proven that cares from family members have huge support for children behavior.

In conclusion, certified nurture from babysitter in the childcare centers is not a guarantee our child will be saved from harmful things such as abuse, but I strongly believe that nurtured by family member naturally provides better both safety and love for children of pre-school age.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello there indah_hai

I think, you will be so much better off using some simpler sentences.

Below are some rewritten sentences, so that you may get a better clue as to how this can be done:

Whereas some parents believe in the benefits of childcare, others insist that children will be much better off taken care of by the extended family members.

The most commonly recognized benefit of childcare facilities is the availability of trained professionals. As some recent studies by Queen University indicate, during the course of last three years there has been much improvement in the quality of childcare services.

It is commonly believed that the next-of-kin caregivers are much less likely to subject children to any physical or mental abuse.

And so it goes... Your task is to make sure that every individual sentence is easily understandable. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age