Childcare places are preferable for busy societies but grandparets are the right choice for toddlers

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better cares for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is justified that childcare centers is preferable option for busy societies while others say that relatives such as grandparets are the right choice to watch over the toddlers. Although entrusting the children to their grandparents will give secure for the parents, I would state that day-care provides long-term trained employees.

Majority of people regard that childcare centers offer the best place for guarding and educating their children as they consist of fully-trained staff. This is due to the staffs have been trained for long time and given many skills to handle the children. Taking American Red Cross Childcare as example, before it employs its workers, they should pass 6-month period training to pass some goals and ready becoming a babysitter. This is result in The American Red Cross become the lead of babysitting classes and child care training in 2015.

Some parents have limited time to look after their children and prefer to entrust them to the grandparents because they are very busy in working. Grandparents are the most trustworthy person for nurturing the children since they have been experienced it at the past. A recent poll from the Meredith Parents Network shows that 63% of the participants prefer to select the relatives as the place where they can commend their children while they work. Interestingly, the grandparents cannot handle the children well because they are not highly-skilled professionals and have weak body.

To sum up, even though grandparents are the most credible person for busy parents, I extremely believe that the workers of day-care centers have been given knowledge in the training which makes them to be skillful individual.
Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
Hi Awe_28 let me check your essay

I have read it, I have some corrections

A majority of people regardS that childcare centers offer ... This is due tobecause (after due to only "noun" without s v) the staffs have been trained for a long time and given ...

Taking American Red Cross Childcare asan example, before it (...) period training to passsome goalsgain some qualifications and ready becomeing a babysitter. This is results in The American Red Cross becomes the leading of babysitting classes ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Childcare places are preferable for busy societies but grandparets are the right choice for toddlers