Childhood as a carefree period in the life

Nihola 1 / 1 1  
Childhood is the happiest time in life.

Childhood is the happiest period in every individual. During this period a person has less responsibilities,obligations, and every problem seems simple to solve , unlike an adult person.Children are so innocent,kind and full of joy.They don't have such problems as adults have. Their mind is simple ,I mean they don't need wealth,precious things , and elegant clothes,the only thing that they need is a happy family and this is fascinating and the most important thing in our life. However adults don't understand it.

In this time of life,children don't have to think about working,studying,business,politics and other problems in our daily life. They sleep,play and enjoy their life.It's so amazing that the children become happy with simple things as, candies,chocolates and with other sweets

In addition , the childhood is also a time of magic.The children believe in Santa,wizard,fairy and many magician beings,as I used to do.This adds joy to the children's childhood.Morever the children don't to bad things ,as do adult people, they don't have bad intentions.

In fact, the children don't think about their future,their job in future and many other problems that concern teenagers.By contast, teenagers have so many problems , as what to wear,what to do to be more beautiful and other factors that don't matter for children.Therefore ,childhood is the happiest time in life.

To sum up, I state that childhood are carefree moments of life. This interval of time doesn't constist of any difficulties,complexity,problems, bad thoughts and other indignations of life.
... happiest period OF LIFE FOR in every individual. During this period TIME , a person ... unlike an adult person ... They don't have such THE SAME problems as adults have . Their mind THINKING is simple...need is a happy family , WHICH and this is fascinating and the most important thing in our A CHILD'S life. However . adults...

In this time of life DURING THIS TIME... our THEIR daily life. They sleep,play and enjoy their life IVES... candies,chocolates and with other sweets.

In addition , the childhood is also a time of magic... wizardS,fairy FAIRIES and many magicianS beings, as I used to ... .Morever MOREOVER, the children ...

... job in THE future... .By IN contast CONTRAST,... ,SUCH as what to wear,what to do to be more beautiful , and ... don't matter for TO children...

... This interval of time doesn't constist CONSIST of any ... and other indignations of INDIGNATIONS IN life.

Home / Writing Feedback / Childhood as a carefree period in the life