When children become adults, their social behavior is radically different than it was in the past

Namviet 1 / -  

As children become adults, their social behaviour changes in some ways

When children become adults, their social behavior is radically different compared to them in the past. While many people believe that these changes negatively affect their lives, I would argue that there are many positive influences it has on people's daily life.

The features of children's attitudes that dramatically change when they grow up are their characteristics. As an adult, they will become more independent in their social life. During adolescence, teenagers gain many valuable experiences as well as master their skills in order to have a good occupation. Consequently, they don't have to rely on their parent's budget to live day by day in adulthood. Instead, they have the ability to earn a huge amount of money to cover their demands and to fulfill their filial duty. In addition, people will be more mature when they reach 18 years old, the age when people can think of marriage and a variety of big concerns unlike a spontaneous infant. Furthermore, as an adult, people will have responsibilities for their behaviors and what they do. For instance, a man at a vulnerable age is in charge of making profits for his family and his country. Conversely, a boy who only knows how to study and do housework is careless about surrounding people.

There are many advantages that changes in social behavior have on people's lives.
Firstly, it makes people become more reliable to surrounding friends. People gradually gain trust from their boss and colleagues and progressively play a pivotal role in their company compared to young workers. The best illustration for this is that many key positions in enormous companies are held by old and experienced people. Secondly, the way that society treats them is also modified. They are regarded as a part of the society and contribute to the developments of the country.

In conclusion, I believe that when children grow older, their social attitudes also change considerably, therefore positively affecting their life and their position in the society.
The essay will automatically receive a failing score because it does not adhere to the provided discussion requirements which are:

- What are the main differences between young children's social behavior and that of adults?
- To what extent are the changes that take place good?

While the restatement is aligned with the orginal, the thesis basis is unrelated to the orginal questions. These errors in response are what created the failing score scenario for this essay. The response format was very important in this case. Specific references to the changes and the positive extent statement based on a personal opinion, without a public opinion reference should have been directly represented. It was the lack of proper responses that made that section fail due to prompt alterations in the opinion response.

Now, since the reasoning paragraphs are in accordance with the questions, these could help the essay achieve a base passing score but no more than that. The final score will also be affected by the lack of wordcount in the concluding summary.That paragraph needs at least 40 words or 2 sentences to meet the scoring requirement.

Home / Writing Feedback / When children become adults, their social behavior is radically different than it was in the past