"Children to bring about a better society" - ISSUE 130

Mary861003 1 / 1  
"How children are socialized today determines the destiny of society. Unfortunately, we have
not yet learned how to raise children who can help bring about a better society."

Any individual will go through the process of transition from a nature entity to a social entity. The process is known as socialization.Children's socialization is the first step of man's socialization. The speaker claim that the society's destiny depends on how children are socialized, and we have not find out a good way of bring up them to creare a better society.I think this saying is un-precise and extreme.

There is no denying the importance of the children's socialization in the modern world. Socialization of children has significant component of their education. Through personal and social interaction, children can acquire the abilities of language,thought,

and emotion.They can understand the society gradually and grasp the viability. For example, children can learn about how to collaborate with others while they are playing football.During getting along with others, they will develop their living habits and understand how to restrain their behaviors. This process will help children grow up to be good citizens as well as respectful member of society.

Nevertheless, "how children are socialized determines the destiny of society",this view is too one-sided and extreme.Socializa-tion is only one factor influencing the destiny of society. There are still exist others rather than a single one. Far more eleme-nts can be glued together with destiny of a society in economy, culture,and the intelligence of a person and so on.For example (....I 've no idea how to expound a case in point here....)

Consider next the speaker claims that we have not yet learn how to raise children to bring a better society. What is a "better society" ?There is no clear criteria about it.(...the explannation for a better society....) I insist that , with the rapid development of education in the modern world, we have lots of ways to bring up children in order to let them go to their ideal university,and then they would serve the society and help country with the knowledge which they get from the college and society.For example, in Chinese education, the multimedia network teaching system is a brand new teaching system.It can improve the teacher' efficiency, at the same time evoke students' interests and enthusiasm. By the method of research and discussion together, to arouse the students' initiatives. Thus, along with the develoment of our national reform and education , the students can give full play to the adventages and skills to achieve their hopes.

In sum, from what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that, though children's socialization is very important to our future society ,it is not the single one factor of the society 's destiny. With many different and efficient teaching methods, by sustaining efforts,children will use their wisdom to bring a better society.
adelehnejati 2 / 2  
The speaker claim(S) that the

a good way of bring(ing) up them to creare

This process will help children grow up to be (a) good citizens as well as (a) respectful member of society.

Socializa-tion is (the) only one factor influencing the destiny of society

Consider the next speaker claims that we have not yet learnt how to raise children in order to bring a better society.

,it is not the single one factor of the society 's destiny
OP Mary861003 1 / 1  
thank u
and i want to know do i have some other grammer mistakes or logic errors ?
how about this isuue?
I think it should say natural:
... from a natural entity to a social entity.

The process is known as socialization.Children's socialization is the first step of man's humankind's socialization.

The speaker claim claims that society's destiny depends...

If you quote a sentence, capitalize:
Nevertheless, "How children are...

socialized determines the destiny of society",this view is too one-sided and extreme.----- and how will we make your case in point? To be honest, there is much meaning in the assertion that it determines the destiny. That is why education is the foundation for society's development. We in America have a political system controlled by wealthy interests, and these interest groups finance campaigns so that they can get politicians elected who will promote their agendas. Therefore, they do not want the young generation to be educated. If educated, young voters will vote for their own interests. The wealthy interest groups want the masses to be uneducated so that they can be easily distracted, and in that was the wealthy maintain their polyarchy. Ha ha, and interestingly, when I type the word polyarchy my browser underlines it as though it is not even a real word! So... those few powerful people really have us under control!

So is it true that socialization determines destiny? I think it is!

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "Children to bring about a better society" - ISSUE 130