Children must consume nutrition food at school to study effectively.

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
To learn effectively, children need to eat healthy meal at school. How true is this statement? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Children must consume nutrition food at school to study effectively. This is true notion since meal supports the activity of brain when studying. Teachers and parents should responsible to give a healthy meal for them.

Studying activities force children to think hard. Their brain must work more to accept and keep the knowledge from learning. Therefore, children should eat a nutrition meal to help their brain when thinking. Taking research result from World Health Organization about correlation between food and ability of brain. The data shows that the ability of children's brain to understand and keep the information from school subjects in their memory 45% depend on the food which they consume. As a result, when children eat a health food at school, it will help them to learn more effective.

Teachers and parents have a responsibility to provide a nutrition meal for school children. When at school, teacher must ensure that all food in school canteen is healthy. Meanwhile parents have to control and keep the healthy condition with always give their children healthy food at home. My mother and teacher of my brother for instance. My mother always cook by herself every day to make sure that she always gives a healthy food for her children. Whereas, the teacher who teach my brother at elementary school always do controlling to the quality of food which are provided for school children especially to know the nutrition on those foods. Lastly, if all teachers and mothers do the same activities like my mother and teacher of my brother, all children will grow up smart and healthy.

To sum up, I believe that is true if children want to study effectively, they must eat a healthy meal at school. Furthermore, teachers and parents have to provide these foods for school children.
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi miss mei. Here are my suggestions towards your essay

Teachers and parents should responsible

You can change this sentence to be "teachers and parents should be the ones who are responsible to give...."

Studying activities forces children to think harder . Their brain must work moreharder to accept and keep the knowledge from learning source .
... help their brain when they are thinking.
... Health Organization about the correlation between food and the ability of brain.
... subjects in their memory depends on45% depend on the food which they consume, having 45 percent of total requirement factors of their brain development .

I hope it can be helpful for you.
Goodluck and Keep Spirited.
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO,

Studying activities force children to think [more] hard/ [harder ].
Taking [a ] research result from (...) and ability of brain. The data shows [it also can be connected to be one sentence ] that the ability of ...

... when children eat a health [healthy ] food at school, ...

... at elementary school always do controlling [you can say: controls ] to the quality of ...

GLUCK:D

Home / Writing Feedback / Children must consume nutrition food at school to study effectively.