IELTS TASK 2: Children are more dependent on junk foods rather than eating healthy food.

broibra 17 / 19 3  
Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Today, many children have an unbalanced diet, they are more dependent on junk foods rather than eating healthy food and health is a major issue among children these days. Many people think that their parents and their teachers must solve this problem as soon as possible. I extremely agree with this statement because parents and school are an important part in the lives of children.

Firstly, parents should keep children eating patterns at home and pay attention to what children eat, their food must contain a large amount of vegetables and nutrition with a little fat. Parents also have to cook for their children instead of buying fast food which is very dangerous for the health of children. In addition, parents should accompany his son to exercise in the morning.

Secondly, the school is responsible for controlling food in the cafeteria, they must prevent the canteen that sells unhealthy food and drinks to students. The school should also cultivate good schedule of physical education and sport for children.

On the other hand, the government also has a responsibility to provide more information about the healthy food for its citizens. They must also set up the broadcast in television such as creating event invites kids to wash hands before eating and to exercise in the morning.

In conclusion, not only parents and schools have to deal with this problem, but the government also has a responsibility. However, the people who most closely with the child that is what having a greater responsibility than others.
Pramudita 14 / 11 6  
Today, many children have an unbalanced diet, they are more dependent on junk foods rather than eating healthy food and health is a major issue among children these days.Many people thinkIt is believed that their parents and their teachers must solve this problem as soon as possible. I extremely agree with this statement because parents and school are an important part in the lives of children.

1. You must add information about the government in your introduction, since there is a description about the government in your fourth paragraph.
2. Also, you have to explain about unhealthy lifestyle of children in your body paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: Children are more dependent on junk foods rather than eating healthy food.