IELTS : Children will easier memorize and manage the foreign words since they are young

Fardhani Putri 23 / 46 7  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

It is no doubt true that foreign language has become an important part in our society without exception for children. Some people believe that the best time for learning a foreign language at primary and secondary school. Though, learning foreign language at primary school has more benefit than secondary school.

As we know, the age average of student in primary school are in early age. At this age, the children are easy to memorize new phrases and grammar for learning foreign language. The children's brain do not have many pressures like adult's brain, so they can memorize each word which is given by their teacher. Thus, primary school is the right place to study about basic lesson.

On the contrary, students at secondary school study about complex subject which they got from their primary school. They do not have time for learning foreign language from basic or memorize the words because they are going to take other subject which more important for them at the moment. For example, the student should focus to study about mathematics, biology or physics rather than study about foreign language. That subject are needed to take the exam for their achievement.

In conclusion, I completely agree that the best time learning a foreign language at primary school. The students will easier to memorize and manage the words since they were young. Different to students at secondary school, they do not have enough time for learning languages. It is much better for children to learn language as early as possible.
sa1na 9 / 72 19  
It is no doubtundoubtedly true that
for learning a foreign language is at primary and secondary school.
ThoughHowever , learning a foreign language at primary school has more benefits than at secondary school.
the age average of student in primary school are in early age - the students in the primary school are in their early ages.
the children are easy toeasily memorize new phrases and grammar for learning foreign language. -children are not easy. memorizing is easy for them
children's brains do not have to endure many pressures like adult's brains
which are more important for them at thethat moment.
the students should focus toon the study of study
time for learning a foreign language is at primary school.
will easier to memorize and manage the words
wereare young.
Different to students at secondary schoolIn contrast with primary school students , theysecondery school students do not have enough time for learning languages. - your sentence means primary school students do not have time!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS : Children will easier memorize and manage the foreign words since they are young