Children Have to Eat Healthy Food at School

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
To learn effectively, children need to eat healthy meal at school. How true is this statement? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

In school, there are many kinds of food provided, which student can choose to eat. However, to maximize of learning, health food is the recommended meal for children to consume. Then, I think both parents and school have responsibility to control and supervise children's food.

In my view, it is better for parents, especially mother to make food supply for their children bringing at school. It is good for children's health and as a guarantee to avoid children getting stomachache at school. Since we know, some snacks at canteen may be harmful and be sensitive to children who have allergic symptoms. It will disturb children's focus. For instance, a son who has itchy allergic symptoms to egg and are not aware to eat food containing egg, such as bread egg sandwich will not focus when learning process is running due to he feel itchy and take time to just focus on removing his itching. Therefore, it is important to bring a food supply that mother knows suitable for her children.

In the other hand, I think school can play a role to provide a healthy food for students. It can be communicated to parents, if many parents of that school are workers who do not have time to make a food supply for their children or cannot supervise their children's food every time. School can hold lunchtime which student can eat together. For simple idea, school can filter the food that harmful to children's health. When school manages the notion to provide lunch and food filter, it will reduce and remove a factor that disturb student learn less effective. So, their teacher also does not worry again about their meal.

To sum up, parents, especially mother, and school have to be responsible to provide a healthy meal at school. Mother can provide food supply that appropriate to children and lunchtime can be held at school. Hence, there is no worry again to children's health that can concentrate study at school. 330w
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
which students can choose to eat.
healthy food is the most recommended meal ...

especially mother, put a comma

and areis not aware to eat food containingstuffed with egg, such as bread egg sandwich(,) will not focus whenon learning process is runningdue tobecause he feels itchy and takes (...) removing his itching

Inon the other hand, I think school

School can hold lunchtime in which students can eat together.

When school manages tothe notion toprovideof providing lunch and food filter,

... a factor that disturbs studentsfrom learning less effective.

So, their teachers also doesdo not worry again about their meals.

responsible toprovidefor providing
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hai anna, here are my thoughts

In school, there are many kinds ...
considering to add one more sentence in your introductory paragraph. at least 3 sentences

... symptoms to egg and areis not aware to eatof eating(gerund) food containing egg, (...) is running due to hefeelfeeling itchy and take ...

InOn the other hand

For a simple idea

... remove a factor that disturbdisturbs student learn less effective
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections for you

... especially mother to make food supplyprovide nutrition foods for their children as they can bringingat to school. It is good for children's health and as a guarantee to ...

... at canteen may be contain harmful substance and be sensitive to children ...
Then the effectItwillwould disturb children's focus.
... symptoms to egg and are not awareavoidto eat food containing egg, such as bread egg sandwich willwould not focus whenfor learning process.

... I think school can play ahave responsibility to provide a healthy (...) if many parents of that schoolthe students are workers who ...
... school can filterchoose the food that...
SoThus , their teacher also does ...

Thanks
Hi Nur, please find my thoughts and suggested modifications below;

- In school, thereThere are many kinds of food provided at school , which student can...
-However, to maximize of learning,
- healthy food is the recommended meal ...
- Then, I thinkHaving said that, both parents
- and school official have the responsibility to control and supervise the children's food.

- ... parents, especially mothers to
- make food supply food for their children to bring tobringing at school.
- some snacks at a canteen may be harmful
- may have allergic symptomsreactions to certain food .

There you have it Nur, I believe the above remarks will not only strengthen your essay but will also make sure that you have a better idea on how to approach a prompt such as this one above.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo.. i just try to give you some notes. Here is mine..

The question was

1. To learn effectively, children need to eat healthy meal at school. (Notion in question)
2. How true is this statement? (Question 1)
3. Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children? (Question 2)

Thus your introductory must paraphrase the notion and answer the questions.

1. In school, there are many kinds of food provided, ... ->>> HOOK

2. However, to maximize of learning, health food is the ... ->>> paraphrase statement in the questions

3. Then, I think both parents and school have responsibility ... ->>> answer for the last questions

I think you have not answer for the second question. Actually you can put this statement :

That is true.... (put the reason why it was true)

Good luck
Yuh 2 / 2 2  
Hello Anna94,
Here is my point of view. You can refer.
... food provided, which students can choose to eat. However, to maximize of learning, health food is recommended to serve for children at mealtime .

..., especially mother to prepare nutrient food for their children in order to bring to school. It is not only good for children's health but also make sure that their children do not suffering from stomachache at school.

... snacks at canteen may contain allergen or toxic which can harm to our children .
For instance, a son who has itchy known as allergic reaction to egg and do not know that the food he eat is made from egg such as bread egg sandwich, will not focus during learning process. Because he always feels itchy and takes time to remove his itching. As a result , it is important to bring a food supply that mother knows it is suitable for her children.

They should communicate to parents if many parents of that school are workers who (...) for their children or can not supervise their ...
... school can avoid the food that is harmless to children's health.
... and food filter, it can reduce and even remove a factor that affect the quality of student's learning . Therefore, their teachersalso does not worry again about their meal else .

Mother should provide food supply that appropriate to children as well as lunchtime can ...
Hence, there is no worry again about children's health that can concentrate on study at school.
Sincerely!
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Anna!
Allow me to give you a suggestion.
I have found that you did not put one keyword in your body paragraphs. Look at the prompt below.

Those are three keywords that should you put in your body paragraph.
1. What the relation between learn effectively and ealthy meal?
2. are children need to eat healthy meal at school?
3. What your opinion about this prompt?
4. Whose responsibility to provide food for school children? parents, school, or other people?

At least, you have to answer the question above.

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Children Have to Eat Healthy Food at School