Children should focus on subjects related to their ability

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
It is pointless making children who lack artistic talent learn painting and drawing in Art classes at school. Instead, they should concentrate on other creative and practical subjects which they may have more aptitude.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is commonly believed that children need to join in the art class such as painting and drawing class although they have a lack of interest on it, instead other people argue that it is useless as pupils have to focus on the subject that encourage their skills. While other think that learning art is fun, I am more likely agree that children who do not like art supposed to learn other creative and practical subject that they desire to.

The proponents think that learning art is enjoyable since it is correlated in how children improve their creativity through imagining something. In a class painting or drawing, many young learners are guided to draw a scenery, person, house, or animal. In this case, it attracts children to think deeply on the object they wish to paint and put on the colours on it. The combination of imagination with object and colour that believed being capable of enhancing chidlren's thought. therefore, it is true that art class like painting and drawing can improve children's creativity.

On the other view, people stand to argue that children need to enhance their creativity and practice through the classes that they enjoy. Every child has a different ability that need to be improved in the way they focus on the learning related to their skills. The recent research by Transylvania University revealed that children who focused on their personal aptitude have bigger chance to be success in the years of come than children who join all the subjects in the school. Besides, letting children be taught a subject that they do not love will bring the depth pressure and continuously make them suffer stress.

All in all, I firmly believe that children who lack of interesting in art are not supposed to be involved in the art class since it is not meaningful for them. They need to concentrate in building their creative, practical, and critical thinking on the subject that encourage their ability, thus they will be master on it.
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha Chaca, here are my thoughts;

although theyin fact, many of them have a lack ...
insteadtherefore, other people argue...
While otherothers think that learning (...) more likely to agree that children (...) art are supposed to learn other creative and practical subjectsubjects("other" is always followed by "plural noun") that they desire to. OVERALL, YOUR INTRODUCTION IS INTERESTED TO READ, ALTHOUGH SOME WORDS YOU WRITE MAKE ME MISSUNDERSTANDI

Home / Writing Feedback / Children should focus on subjects related to their ability