'Children are free birds' - Best times in life; IELTS

anushakorada 1 / -  
IELTS Writing Task 2

As they grow older, adults often like to think back on their childhood days.
Are childhood and primary school days the best times in a person's life?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write At least 250 words

Every individual's life is going in a faster pace, Family time, social life, work and even relaxations or recreation time is quickly happening. People love to traverse through their childhood memories. I consent that childhood and primary school days are best part of our life because it is used to be very simple and happier then now

Albeit, there are few drawbacks being a child. There is no power to take decisions for their own life. Even the clothes they wear are chosen by parents. We can't go out for a trip without parents' permission. Additionally lack of understanding tends to make more mistakes. This occurs due to less knowledge about life and low level of maturity.

Here is the positive side of remaining a child. First and foremost benefit is there are no responsibilities apart from taking care of themselves. It is not case with the parents who are overburdened with their duties leaving no time for themselves, when I was a small kid I used to play a lot. I liked to spend time with my friends playing outdoor games, video games and gossiping on top of that you can sleep as much as you want. Parents force their children to go to bed early whereas during adulthood there is lack of sleep. Most important, children are free birds and there is nothing to worry about and stress free.

Childhood is the most memorable part of our lives. Adults think about their beautiful experience occurred in their childhood. I strongly believe that childhood & primary school days the best times in a person's life.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Your essay seems to be too short. How many words?
As dumi suggests it's always good to state your position firmly in the introduction itself. Then dedicate your body paragraphs for reasoning out why you hold that position. You need to have at least four paragraphs in your essay.

You write well, but improve your structure!
Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Children are free birds' - Best times in life; IELTS