Children have to get good food nutrition for supporting their body to grow up and learn effectively.

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
To learn effectively, children need to eat healthy meal at school. How true is this statemment? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Children have to get good food nutrition for supporting their body to grow up and learn effectively. That is why some people argue that children need to eat a healthy dishes at school. Personally, I strongly believe with this statement.

For supporting children healthy lifestyle which is related to their developing time, they have to eat a healthy meals at school. Especially, for their learning process. Children have a golden time for their brain development. It happens in their schools time. They need nutrition, vitamin and mineral for highest performance of their brain. It is caused they have to eat a healthy food at school where place they spent much time aside from their home.

However, school is not the only one who takes responsibility of this problem. More than over, parents are children's guide which most of children's time is spend with them. School should have a way to prevent their students to eat unhealthy food by limiting food stall that come to school for sell their food since most of them offer junk food which is not good for children's body. School have to filter kinds of food which have bad impact to the students. For parents, they have to aware about this problem by introducing some of bad and good food to prevent them from eating unhealthy food. If children can differentiate the healthy one and the bad one, even the parents not there they will still choose healthy food, wherever they are. Better way to prevent children from unhealthy food is give them a box of food when they go to school so they do not need buy something in the school.

All in all, a healthy food is children's necessary. They have to eat a good nutrition and hygiene food for support their optimal development. Include in their body and brain.
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hi Miss @Anna94 ^_^
Allow me to give you some corrections :)

... healthy lifestyle which is => ARE related to their developing time, they have to eat a healthy meals= > HEALTHY MEALS at school.

... who takes responsibility of => FOR this problem.
... guide which most of THE children's time is spend => SPENT with them.
... to prevent their students to eat =>FROM EATING unhealthy food by limiting food stall that come =>COMES to school for ...
School have =>HAS to filter kinds of (...) bad impact to =>ON the students.
THE Better way to prevent children from unhealthy food is give =>TO GIVE them a box of (...) so they do not need+TO buy something in the school.

Keep Spirit and Good Night :)
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hi aini, here are my comments

That is the reason why some people argue ...

they have to eat a healthy meals at school.

... who takes responsibility offor this problem.

... most of children's time is spendspent with them.
(passive form)

... way to prevent their students to eatfrom eating(using gerund) unhealthy food (...) that comecomes to school for sell their food

... which have bad impact toon the students.

the better way to prevent children from unhealthy food is give them a box (...) they do not need tobuy something ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Children have to get good food nutrition for supporting their body to grow up and learn effectively.