Children are permitted to have job in several countries while they are still at school

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Question :In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience. Discuss both views and give your opinion

Answer:
Children are permitted to have job in several countries while they are at school. Some people argue it is fully not approved, whereas others believe it is more beneficial for children. Even though children's mental age is not ready to be engaged in paid work, I am more likely to support that they could work while their studying as long as they can balance between work and study to get benefit for their future job

It is often said that some citizens argue it may be serious issue for children to be an employee in paid job due to their mental age. The reason for this is that they might learn and focus on getting certificate showing their appropriate skills in formal school. For instance, Indonesian government issued regulation requiring employees being upper 18-year-old and finishing their high school education. I absolutely claim this opinion as children definitely have a chance to get engaged in this paid work since they are capable and have a will to work while they are studying

However, others regard that children can develop their skills to have job while they are registered as students at school. Today there are various types of paid work which allow children to channel their talents such as being a freelance writer or a tour guide, resulting in the development of skills required for their life. Obviously worker children can compromise with time between working and studying which is proved with their academy achievement higher than children who are not working. I totally believe with those who assume that children can gain new challenge in working since this can help them to be more independent and responsible for their future life

In the final analysis, it has some benefits for teenager to have job while they attend a school as far as they can organize their responsibility as a student. It will help them to get experience for the next future job. Whereas possible, Government and workplaces have to facilitate children who want to work before attend university.
thuytrang0712 1 / 1  
... countries while they are learning at school.
... I am more likely to support that they could worked while theirthey studying as long as (...) for their future jobs

The reason for this is that they might learn learned and focus focussed on getting ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Children are permitted to have job in several countries while they are still at school