Nowadays, children are less reading as well as children in the past. Why is this?

Huongmaina 1 / -  

children time spent on reading

Nowadays, children usually spend a lot of their time doing things that are profitlessly and remotely linked to reading. The excessive amount of time children did not spend on reading can be attributed to 2 main reasons. First and foremost, there are various entertaining shows which attract children, and they are more likely to get a sense of relaxation by many ways such as: watching TV, playing game, and so on. Significantly, children may prefer to watch the same set of cartoons or programs that they enjoy repeatedly rather than educational programs or reading book. Because it captivates children's attention and makes them more excited, it is more entertaining than boring reading. Another important reason for children hardly read book is that children spend most of the daytime either in school or at tuitions; as a result, when they get home, they don't really want to study. In addition, parents' lack of education for their children can be responsible for their habit. They are busy working to make a living, they do not pay attention to their children, and in turn the appropriate entertaining exposure per day. Parents should find other activities which might not engage their attention but also help them develop related skill: reading book. All in all, it is clear that there are 2 main reasons why children are less read today, and reading is a skill that they need. It all depends on the parents to help pupils understand the role of education in their life.
I will assume that the essay is for an English writing exercise since there is no prompt provided. It will be reviewed on that basis.

The immediate error I noticed relates to presentation formatting. The essay does not follow the presentation guidelines based on one topic per paragraph. A paragraph is composed of 3-5 sentences that clearly discuss a topic sentence. This presentation is a little explained compression of discussion points. It makes the presentation hard to read and difficult to follow. Consider using the paragraph with topic sentence next time.

The winter has a beginners grasp of the English language in relation to sentence formation. Increased word building exercises and sentence structure lessons should help improve his written language abilities.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, children are less reading as well as children in the past. Why is this?