Children should start attending school at a very young age even b4 they can read

liiintz 1 / 1  
Schooling is a very important part of education. Recently there has been a opinion that schooling should starts as soon as possible, even before children can read. Some people may think it's completely illogical. However, I could not agree more with this idea as it excels in many ways.

First, attending school early gives a great opportunity for children to practice communication skill. Being in a entirely strange environment is thought to be a high motivation in establish ability of adaption in any situation. Shyness will be eventually replaced by confidence. Confidence spawn leadership, which is a crucial key to success. Take myself as an example, I started schooling at the age of 4. I made a lot of friend at that time. Then I see myself had ability to talk in front of a crowd. Until now, when working in a group, my voice has a influence to my group's decision, which made me very proud of.

Second, being apart from their parents early make children become a more responsible and independent person. Since at school, children are taught to take care of themselves, the thought of get help from others no longer exist. Besides, seeing others can do everything on their own encourages children do anything without help. To illustrate, children may have their parents open a box of chocolate for them.But at school, they must find a way to open it.

To summarize, what is the suitable time to start schooling for children depends on manything. But from what has been discussed above, I think the earlier they start attending school, the more responsibility and confidence they gain.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Schooling is a very important part of education.

What is the distinction between schooling and education?

Recently there has been a opinion that schooling should starts as soon as possible, even before children can read.

Recently?!? Haven't children always gone to school in order to learn to read? Thus, haven't children always started school before they could read?

You have some good ideas in this essay. But you have made a very common error in writing an introduction that creates a controversy where none exists. Of course children must start school before they can read! Now, whether children should start school at age four or age five, that is a real question. But, even there, most educators and parents agree that the answer depends on the child. Some children have developed the maturity to benefit from school at age four while others are not ready until age five. You could still make all of the arguments you make simply by making your thesis be that children should be allowed to start school as soon as they have developed the ability to socialize with others, sit still for lessons, etc.
OP liiintz 1 / 1  
thanks for pointing out these silly mistakes
speaking of the idea of this essay, i just tried to convince reader some particular benefits of this idea. And in introductory paragraph, i often use the way of making a controversy because this seems to be the easiest way for me, maybe i will fix it
niraj /  
you write a very small esssay, try to eleborate more. you can add play school
that children should go to play school at the age of 2, learn how to make friends
and learn new words

Home / Writing Feedback / Children should start attending school at a very young age even b4 they can read