Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

task 2: children should teach children how to be a good members of society

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be a good members of society. Others however believe that school is the place learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Education not only teach how to be a smart but also as a kind part of society. Some people argue that learning to be a good people in society is parent responsible. But others think schools have responsibility about that. In my opinion, both of them have the same role to teach children. However, parents have the highest role on it.

The first stage of people life in their family, start from children. It is affected how to make moral behavior as member of society. Every children learn about kindness by imitating parent's attitude. For example we learnt about bad thing such as honesty, working together, appreciate others, and morals when we was young. Those have influenced the way of thinking and interaction pattern. So, I think parents has the most responsible role to make them be a kind group member.

However, parent has the highest responsibility to their children, but schools have affected them to responsible in country's problem. In the school, children have studied about nationality and assignment as citizen, for example we learn about heroism, nationalism and how to be good citizen by teacher's explaining in the class. We understand about people task as member of society from books and discussion and other activities in the school. It makes to make decision why we must be kind person to others.

In conclusion, learning to be a good citizen not only about parents responsibility, but also schools have role to teach them. Although, the highest role to affect them is parents, because family is the first learning place in their life.

Home / Writing Feedback / task 2: children should teach children how to be a good members of society